Vitamins and minerals play a crucial role in maintaining health in the immune and digestive systems, helping your body use the energy from food where it’s needed and protecting it from disease and infection.
Listed are a few vitamins and minerals to pay attention to:
- Calcium and Magnesium– to keep your bones strong and resilient and maintain healthy muscle and nerve function
- Vitamin D- maintains bone health and aids calcium absorption, which is essential for a healthy lower back.
- Vitamin C – also assists calcium absorption to promote healthy bones and aid healing; also strengthens the immune system
- B Vitamins –can reduce inflammation and nourish nerves
- Vitamin E –Low back or other body inflammation causes the release of toxic free radicals, which increase the inflammation. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that fights the free radicals.
Team Chiropractor Reading Royals
Team Chiropractor Reading Express